It’s hard to believe, but school is almost back in session and many of us are scrambling to get a hold on the last half of the year. Luckily there’s a whole community of writers and readers out there who are happy to share their tips and tricks for getting their lives organized!
Special guests Lindsay Emory and Alexandra Haughton join First Draught this month to talk about their fantastic Instagram challenge #ReadWritePlan, what they do to get organized, and areas where they’re looking to steal a few pointers from fellow challenge participants.
Here are links to other awesome things mentioned on the show:
- The Get it Together Blog Hop: Lindsay & Alexandra’s amazing project from last fall, also all about organization!
- Free lock screen/wallpapers from May Designs (and lots of other cute stuff, too)!
- The AquaNotes waterproof notepad: because we all know the shower is where you get your BEST ideas!
- Curious about the bullet journaling thing that Julia mentioned? Here’s a good place to start.
- For drinks this month, we went with simple classics, a gin and tonic and America’s oldest beer.
Thanks for watching/listening and stopping by our site. Hope to see you around #ReadWritePlan this month!